Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bully Baby


Which of these two cute boys is the bully? Any guesses? Okay, I won't really call either of them real bullies but the one on the left reported to his Mom a few times that "baby Dan hit you". I suspect C. (we'll just call him that in case my sister is appalled that I put him in my blog) was just trying to reclaim some of his own toys. Dan is rather possessive of things even if they aren't technically his. He really liked that little tractor. Of course it is possible that Dan decided to take it from C. without asking too.
In the bath they were happy though -- except Dan was jealous the day that C. got possession of the one cup. At least he didn't hit his cousin to get it -- he just kept pointing at it and looking pleadingly at me. The floor stayed more dry when C. had the cup than when Dan had it. I hear that was just luck though as C. also enjoys watching water fall onto the floor. Dan was distracted from his desire to possess the cup when the paparazzi showed up with their cameras. Both boys were happy to smile for the cameras and said "Cheese" whenever they were asked to.
Generally speaking they were good little boys and Dan only bullied C. sometimes. They were cute the whole time even if having them around didn't help us get lots of sleep or get lots done.

6 comments:

Megz said...

It's about time you had a bully kid, even though I think he doesn't sound bully-ish--just normal. Nice new pix and what's up with that poll? Don't tell me you are already thinking Christmas! I have, but just because Ethan keeps on asking for hot chocolate.

cold cocoa said...

Yeah- I can't imagine Dan being too mean! I do wonder about your poll as well. I need to contain my Christmas excitement until early October.

Sherie Christensen said...

I needed something fun and exciting to do and what qualifies better than working on Christmas? I'm desperately trying to get things done early so that I can spend the holiday NOT stressing out.

Anonymous said...

I applaud your plan. But, if your plans turn out anything like mine they weren't worth the effort. Do your children get to vote? Do they have a say in what pictures of them appear on the blog?
I'm pretty sure that your little "bully" has never seen a real bully. Come over and we'll introduce him to a real bully (A).

Sherie Christensen said...

My children can vote if they get on my blog to do it and no they don't get a say in what pictures I put on the blog -- but I don't try to hide them either and would probably listen to their input.

Tina said...

Nice photo. Was it one that Kayli took? I still haven't looked at mine. You do a nice blog. I can't even imagine keeping up with something like that, but I like to read everyone else's:)