9. Celebrating my birthday while trying not to think that as fast as time is passing I'll be 80 the day after tomorrow.
8. Going on a trip to Alaska with Derek. Brrr. Cold but beautiful and a nice chance to relax. Thanks to Derek's parents for watching the kids again!
7. Going on a trip to KY to my Grandma's funeral (see photo below). I went with my oldest brother and my youngest sister. My parents were there too and I am glad I went. I learned that my Grandma could do the Charleston (a dance). She was amazing in lots of other ways too.
6. Celebrating Dan's 3rd birthday (see blurry picture below). He is three and -- is finally mostly potty trained (which is the other thing I've been doing).
5. Getting the kids ready for school and actually sending them to school. This includes taking Trisa to college. Her blurry picture (below) is her in her apartment. (Sorry I haven't taken photography classes!)
4. Right before that we went to Idaho where Derek hiked with my brothers, brother-in-law, nephew, etc. and the rest of us partied with cousins (or in my case with my sister). Below is a picture of Dan and his twin cousin (born the same day). They were enjoying picking apples, tasting them, and then tossing them.