1. I love to read a light hearted (clean) romantic comedy.
2. I love to read a books where I learn something.
3. I love holding hands with Derek (until our hands get all sweaty)
4. I love to dance.
5. I love to sit outside and watch the kids play.
6. I love to watch the birds at the bird feeder.
7. I like creating beautiful things. I don't do it often but it gives me a sense of accomplishment!
8. I love talking on the phone with my family and friends.
9. I love a peaceful ride / drive through the country (by this I mean no busy roads, lots of greenery or good landscaping).
10. I love listening to Derek and his brothers banter back and forth trying to outdo each other at being the most funny and clever. His sisters sometimes join in and I enjoy this too.
11. I love hanging out with my family (my parents, Derek's parents, brothers, sisters (including the in-law variety, and their kids). They all have good humor, and wisdom.
12. I love helping.
13. I love visiting with (either in person or through technology) extended family that I don't get to see very much. It is always fun to reconnect, and to discover again what great relatives I have.
14. I love when I can teach my kids something in a happy way.
15. I love playing music on the piano or flute, especially with friends.
16. I love going to the temple. I can always feel Heavenly Father's love for me there.
17. I love listening to good music.
18. I love the times when all of us here at home are busy working together and are happy.
19. I love swinging.
20. I love to write poems
21. I love to vacuum carpet. It's a rewarding job.
22. I love it when Derek thinks he's funny. He usually is right, but it's more fun because he enjoys it so much. (Okay so this isn't something to do, but I still love it)
23. I love hugs -- therefore I must love hugging.
24. I love sitting on a warm beach, listening to the ocean and watching the waves or reading a book.
25. I love walking in the woods in the snow, it's like being in a different world.
26. I love singing.
27. I love sitting by the fire.
28. I love seeing my kids do good and kind things.
29. I love giving presents that I know someone will like.
30. I love writing notes to people.
31. I love wrapping up in a blanket when I'm cold.
32. I love walking through garden shops and choosing flowers to buy.
33. I love to look at (and own) musical instruments.
34. I love walking with Derek.
35. I love talking to Derek.
36. I love talking to people about the things they value, especially when I value them too.
37. I love to smile at people to try to get them to smile too.
38. I love going to libraries or bookstores -- there's always the possibility of finding treasures.
39. I love walking in the morning sunshine.
40. I love reminiscing about happy times.
I made this list because I felt that if I identified the things I love to do, I could be sure to do them more often. It's good to love what you do!
*I love to point out obvious things like: This list is not made in any particular order and just because romance novels were listed first doesn't mean I love them better than I love other things -- like visiting with you! This also isn't an all inclusive list, I'm bound to have forgotten temporarily, or to have not discovered yet some of the things I love to do.