Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Surprise!

Tina (my sister) wrote me a note telling me that she was making me a present for my birthday but she wasn't done yet.  I had no idea when she would be done or what she was making and so it was a surprise that today I got a package.  Here is the fun present that my creative sister made for me.

It's a cheeseburger puppet!  I just took five pictures of it and these are my favorites.  I took him to Connor's soccer game to show to all of my friends.   My hamburger was a big hit, though he did remind several people that they hadn't had dinner yet:).  

5 comments:

Marcy said...

That is SOooo cute!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

That takes some real talent. Did the hamburger cheer, too?

Happy Mom said...

I love that!! I also love a birthday that keeps on giving!!

TisforTonya said...

oh my stinkin' cuteness! love it!!!