Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

Happy Easter Week!

Today is Palm Sunday, the day that many remember Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem.  Jesus rode on a colt and people laid their clothes, and palm leaves in his path and said, "Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest."  (Luke 19:38)  The people were rejoicing for the mighty works that they had seen Jesus do.

The Savior has shared His mighty works with me too.  He has given me a world full of beautiful things.  I love the mountains in Utah, and the birds that come to my bird feeder.  I love the smell of pine trees and roses.  I love colorful flowers.  There are so many beautiful things in this world to enjoy!

I have been blessed with people who love me, and are kind and thoughtful to me.  The Savior helps me to know how to love them better, and how to teach them and help them.  He is there to help them when I cannot.

The Lord has shared His mighty works with me in many ways that I have not listed. He is my Savior and my friend.  He loves me no matter what, and helps me when I turn to Him.  He has made it so that I can be with my family forever.  Today I will rejoice for the mighty works that Jesus has done in my life.  I love Him.

*Picture from google images

No comments: