Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Grand Ole Opry

Here are some of the fun things we did at the Grand Ole Opry.  My sisters and I sang Blue Moon in a dramatic fashion.  Derek was in charge of the puppet show where Jeff was the hamburger, and Brian was the shark.  Ray, Jenny, Dan, and I had parts too.  Brian sang a couple of songs while accompanying himself on his guitar.  Some of my nieces and Kayli taught us a round and then did a musical number themselves.  We did some sing along numbers where everyone sang.  My sister-in-law Lori showed us some great pictures she had taken, and framed.  Kayli taught line dancing, Tina led the Hokey Pokey, and Jenny and Jeff wowed us with acro yoga.  I have a talented and fun family!  Here are some pictures complements of Lori and Tina.
 
 







No comments: