|Picture quote from Google Images|
I haven't exactly listed what I've been thankful for these last few days. Here's a quick list that covers Friday, through today.
1. A date with Derek
2. A relaxing evening with control of the remote (to the television)
3. New challenging flute music with a cd that has an accompaniment (FUN!)
4. Amazon (easy Christmas shopping)
5. Thoughtful Family
6. Parent's in law who live close enough to help if I need it, and who are willing.
7. Dixie (a friend who does my hair for me and listens too!)
8. Everyone in the family who attends school actually going to school
9. Fun stories from Tia
10. Seeing Erin (Derek's sister) and Dylan and Elena at the store. Fun for me!
11. Talking to my Kayli
12. Cheerful Music
13. A cheerful Jake to practice violin with.
14. Good ideas
15. Computers -- to connect to family and write things down -- without using a pen
Some days it is easier to find things to be grateful for than other days -- but there always is something!