Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dan says ...

...a lot of things really.  This story happened one morning when Dan got up to eat breakfast.  I eat before he wakes up and was finishing up some reading while sitting by the fire.  Dan came over and said, "Mom can we put on some music -- since there isn't any conversation or anything."  Ha! Ha! I was not entertaining Dan properly during breakfast!  I put on some music.

I like that Dan has requests for specific songs.  One morning he wanted Don't Stop Believin'  by Journey. Another day it was Glorious sung by David Archuleta.  He doesn't usually know the name of the song he wants, and starts singing parts of them to me hoping I will recognize the words or the melody.  So far I have done pretty well at figuring out what he wants.  Yes, I'm impressed with myself -- and him.  He gives some pretty good clues!
Dan and me at scouts.  Isn't he cute?

No comments: