Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Temple Tour


On May 12th, before the Payson Temple was dedicated, our family (except Trisa, and Travis) went on the temple tour.  It was windy, and a bit rainy outside, but the temple was lovely.  As I walked through I had a strong feeling of gratitude.  The temple often affects me that way!  I am very thankful for the sealing power of the Priesthood, and the opportunity I have to be with my family forever.  I am thankful for our Savior, and the atonement He made so that we could repent, and become more like Him, and so that we can all be resurrected one day.  The temple makes me happy.

Dan and Jake did think we were a bit slow walking through.  They probably would have been done in half of the time -- but they were good, and Dan asked about the alter in the sealing room so I got to tell him about how people will get married there -- sealed for time and eternity.  Trisa came the day after we went through, and so Kayli and I went with her a different day.

Now our temple is dedicated, and I am looking forward to going inside again, this time to do temple work, and to feel again the peaceful feeling that is there.  I am thankful for temples.

No comments: