Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Halloween Party!

Every year Derek's Mom and Dad throw a big Halloween party for their children and their grandchildren.  There are a lot of activities.  This year we had dinner, games, a scary story, pinatas, a puppet show, and a hayride into the traditional haunted woods.  This isn't a short activity!  Almost everyone dresses in costume, and the adults and older kids help out with food and activities.  

I decided to make myself a fancy belt buckle so I could be a proper cowgirl.

Doughnuts on a string provide extra snacks, extra fun, and extra entertainment for watchers.

Dan was Mario.  He loved the mustache.  It's a good thing that Connor had a spare one because I forgot to buy any.
We ended up drawing on the mustache for the actual Halloween.

Me and my costume.
(Which is really my regular clothes plus a hat and belt buckle)
That's all of the pictures I got even though there was a lot going on!  It was a busy, and fun night.

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Oh my golly aren't you just the cutest cowgirl around! What fun Halloween tradition andI the hayride into the haunted woods sounds scary. Makes me think of the headless horseman riding around haha