Monday, March 14, 2016

Getting In and Out of The Box





Leadership and Self-Deception was the book on my book list for March.  I finished it quickly.  It is by The Arbinger Institute who also wrote The Anatomy of Peace, which I read previously.  These books present ideas that can be life changing.  I love them.  Some of the same ideas are in The Bonds That Make You Free by C. Terry Warner, which was a life changing book for me.

All of these books talk about getting "in the box" toward someone or "out of the box" toward someone.  I am not going to try to explain these ideas in this one little blog, but I will give you a quote from the book that gave me something to think about.

"...no matter what we are doing on the outside, people respond primarily to how we're feeling about them on the inside."

No comments: