Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spring Break

At the beginning of April we had a whole week of Spring Break.  Since I try to be fun every now and then, I took Jake and Dan to the Bean Museum at BYU.  It was a very beautiful day and so we walked around afterwards and had a picnic.  Then we walked some more and went to see the BYU library which Dan said "blew his mind".  He'd never seen so many books in one place.  I don't think Jake was impressed.  Libraries aren't on his list of places he likes to go.  He was patient though.

I discovered that President Boyd K. Packer's collection of carvings and artwork is there and I loved every minute of looking at it.  Jake and Dan didn't even pester me to hurry.  That was nice.  Here are the fun pictures from our trip.
An eagle puppet at the gift shop.  We had fun in the gift shop.

A picture by the wolves because when we were looking at tee shirts -- Jake liked the wolf one best.
Also, Dan poses for EVERY picture he's in.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this rather gruesome but cool posing of these animals.
And my boys are cute.

No comments: