Monday, November 13, 2017

Sunday Smiles and Laundry Machines

Looking back, I think I am most thankful for the smiles I got yesterday.  Smiles from family.  Smiles from friends.  And especially smiles from children.  I enjoy those smiles a lot!
Teddy, aka Poof or Poofty, the innocent looking dog :-)
Today is laundry day, and every laundry day I actually say a prayer of thanks for laundry machines.  Washing clothes by hand sounds hard, and exhausting.  Drying them on a line wouldn't be so bad in nice weather, if the dog didn't steal them off the line.  But we don't actually have a "line" for the dog to steal them off of.  So, in that way at least, he is innocent!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I remember Jenn's Dad talking about wash day when he was growing up. I share in your appreciation of modern appliances. The packing of water all day long,ringing out clothes by hand ,it was very hard work.