Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Rug For The Piano Room

We got laminate flooring in the piano room several years ago.  I have wanted a rug.  Derek -- not so much.  I finally decided that I was going to go looking, and I asked Tia to come with me.  We looked at a lot of fun stuff, including the dresser below that I really like.

Choosing a rug was hard.  We looked at a LOT of them and finally pulled one out of the package.  I went with the one I liked the most even though I was nervous that it wouldn't look good, or the family wouldn't like it.

It turned out well (I think).  I love that both times my friend Maria has come to my house since I got the rug she has stopped and told me how perfect the rug is for the room.  The colors in the rug bring the colors in the room together.

Telling people nice things about themselves, or things they choose is -- well -- nice!




No comments: