Thursday, October 25, 2018

BYU SPECTACULAR!

On October 11th, Derek took me to the BYU Spectacular.  David Archuleta, and Colbie Caillat sang, as did with performing groups from BYU.  It was great!  Kayli and her cousin Avery went too.  We happened to see them as we were headed opposite directions to our seats.  They were straight across from us behind the big screen.  I took a picture of the program, and then somehow must have deleted it.  Oops.  The only picture I have is a bad one taken of this projection of David Archuleta.
It was fun to see all of the lights from the cell phones.  
I really had a good time.  I had seen the advertisements and thought I would enjoy it, but didn't think Derek would want to go and so I never mentioned it.  I thought it was nice of him to think of me and take me.  He said we could do things I enjoy too :-).  Everyone who performed did very well, but perhaps the best performance was David singing Elton John's Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me.  He even got a standing ovation.

I did think that the BYU Spectacular was pretty spectacular!

No comments: