Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Chalk The Block

This year it only rained one on some of the chalk the block event, and there was plenty to see.  Derek and I went with Kayli and Tia.  There seemed to be a circus theme and so there were a lot of elephants.  I kept taking pictures of them and sending them to my friend Shellie who gave me my elephant.  My favorite one was the 3D picture of the animal crackers.  I don't know how they make a flat drawing look 3D but it is pretty cool!
This is the 3D animal cracker one.  It was pretty awesome!

This was 3D too.  The actual picture was really long -- not as short and squat as it appears here.

Tia and Kayli liked this because they liked the movie.
There are some pretty talented artists out there!  I can't draw like them, but I can appreciate what they draw!

No comments: