Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Christensen Reunion

Mike missed his first Christensen reunion because he was at basic training doing lots of hard things including about a zillion sit ups.  We told him all about it in letters instead.  As usual, I did not take a lot of pictures.  I was glad that wasn't my assignment this year!  Less stress!  We had breakfast at our house one day instead, and that went well -- especially because Tia came and flipped pancakes and her Aunt Michelle came to help and they laughed and laughed.  Laughing makes everything happier.  I was a little stressed out by about the time people should come, and it helped me to sit in my room and hear them be happy.

Kayli hugging her Papa "Gary's" leg.

Bryon, Trisa, Jake, and Kayli on water slide day.

Dan on water slide day
The Christensen reunion went really well.  I think it was one of my favorite Christensen reunions ever.  The schedule seemed a little less crowded, the name tag activity Derek's Mom came up with seemed to help people talk more, and it was just nice to visit with everyone.  All of the Christensens are nice people who are kind and helpful and good to be with!
Dan, Teddy, Diana and Claire.  Diana does a good job of spending time with as many
people as possible while she is visiting. 
I love her.

Dan built this during the reunion and was proud of it.

No comments: