Thursday, October 4, 2018

Our "Red Neck" Adventure

Derek decided it would be fun to try something different and so he got us tickets to a Monster Truck Rally.  We knew Dan would hate the noise and so we made sure he had ear plugs.  I think Derek and I coveted those ear plugs every time those big trucks revved their engines!!  We plugged our ears instead while the kids behind us laughed about us being "old people".  My favorite part was actually the car races in between the monster truck competitions -- but I was too busy cheering for the Sharknado car to take pictures!  Here's a look at the fun we had!

Me, Dan, Tia, Derek, Kayli, and Dan

I'm looking a little concerned -- probably about how the picture would turn out!

It was a warm day at the Spanish Fork Arena

One of the Monster Trucks -- I think the winning one.

No comments: