Saturday, June 15, 2019

When You Skip The Dishes .....

....they will pile up.  But it is possible that you can get some great things done instead -- and the dishes will probably still be there to wash later.
This is my garden.  What you are looking at is the bark on the left.  I put lots of new bark on today.
It looks a lot better!  You'll have to take my word for it unless you've been to visit.

I got new cushions for the chairs too so I can sit outside toasting in the sunshine!

It's probably more comfortable to sit there in the morning or evening though.  The garden is
really toasty in the sunshine.

The long view

A project that Dan, Jake and I did this week was to clean the shed.
I'm sure this will last a week or two!

My red "desk" has been the perfect thing.

I take a picture of this bush every year I think.  I love it.
It is beautiful and smells really good too.
We can't always skip the dishes, but this time I got a lot of good things done while not washing those dishes!  There's still tomorrow.

No comments: