Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dan Says ....

(As reported by Derek)

Dad, I don't want to go on a mission when I grow up.  I want to go to college.  Nobody in our family goes on a mission, they go to college.  I want to go to the Payson College.

(Derek explains that there is no Payson College)

Well, maybe they will make one before I grow up.

(Derek suggests that Dan will probably want to go on a mission when he grows up, and then to college -- Goodnight!)

I think that perhaps, after Dan's brothers go on missions, Dan will know that we do go on missions in our family.  His Dad did!  His Grandparents did!  He has 2 cousins on missions, and one leaving soon!  I also think, sadly, that once he's grown he won't be so excited to go to Payson College, but will want to be independently farther away from home.  Sigh.  I'm glad to have him be little for while longer.

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Haha, tell Dan, Payson College is where boys go when they are preparing to serve missions before entering the MTC

Such a funny kid!