Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Parts of My Day

Today I got to go to the Provo Temple.  This is the temple I have been able to attend the most, and I love it because of the peace, and gratitude that I find there.  I love it for the chance it gives me to share the ordinances I love with my family who have gone before, and who have not had the chance to know the Savior, or the gospel that means so much to me.  I am thankful for temples.
This is what the temple looked like when I went in summer.
This picture is from Google Images
When I got home from the temple I found a happy surprise.  A gift from my fiend, sitting on my porch, with one of the nicest notes I have ever received.  Meet my new puppet friend, picked because she reminded my friend of me.  I always thought I'd like being a cheer leader!  Go team!
My new puppet friend.  Isn't she cute?
 I should remove the tag though.
The funny things is, on my way home today I was thinking about what one word goal I should pick for next year and I thought, "Maybe I could just pick Encouraging, and try to be even more encouraging than usual."  My friend is very encouraging.  I am thankful for her.

No comments: