Friday, May 13, 2016

Derek Turns 50

Derek's happy birthday was on May 5th.  Derek is thoughtful and fun.  I love him.

Derek and Dan and Jake.  I believe Derek had been teasing Dan about using the face clamp Dan is holding to clamp his face.  Derek wasn't really surprised by these presents that he bought himself, but they were just what he wanted.  He wanted a fancy sports car more, but we can't always have everything we want.

Derek and his presents and Dan and Jake

I think Kayli was extra proud of this picture.  Derek and I have matching weird facial expressions going on.  There are 5 candles.  One candle to represent each of the ten years since Derek was born.

Happy Birthday to Derek
Derek asked for kebabs for his birthday, but we both forgot and so he asked for chicken enchiladas.  I remembered the kebabs too late for Monday's celebration  so we had enchiladas that day, and kebabs the next.  It never hurts to have an extra day of birthday celebration!

No comments: