Monday, May 24, 2021

Puzzles

This one was kind of hard!  It was 1000 pieces.  (I don't do the really, really hard ones with extra pieces, or pieces that all fit together no matter what and you have to find the right spot for them some other way).

I am thankful for puzzles.  I can become a little obsessed with them once I've started them, but I have really appreciated having puzzles to do in the last little while.  Both of the ones I have worked on lately belong to Jake and he worked on them with me.  I like that puzzles give me something I can do with Jake, and I like that they give me something to do when I don't want to do any of my projects.  Puzzles could be an unfortunate stalling technique, but they have sometimes been a much appreciated stress reliever!
This one is only 500 pieces and some of the pieces are really weirdly shaped, which actually may have made it easier to do.  It was a fun one.  It's hard to see, but the T-Rex is holding a knife and fork.  Apparently he's a civilized T-Rex?

The point is, that puzzles have been a blessing, and I have the next one ready to go!

No comments: