Monday, October 24, 2022

I Like You Because......

 

Trisa and her birthday presents.  Brigham loved her cup!
I like Trisa and Brigham because they are both very loveable!

Today I headed off to the chiropractor so he could put my ribs back where they go and tweak my neck so it wouldn't hurt anymore (for now).  He often pushes really hard on some muscle with a knot in it and he was doing that today and said, "Is this awesome?"  I laughed and said, "If pain is awesome then YES!. "  He chuckled and said, "That's why I like you." and then proceeded to explain that he likes that I will joke with him and tease him for his torturous ways.  (Though he didn't actually describe what he was doing as torturous and he is very helpful).  As I left, I thought that it is good to be liked, and that it is also good to remember the power words have to make a difference in somebody's day!

No comments: