Monday, December 5, 2022

A Silly Dog, A Snow Angel, and A Rescue

 

Teddy obviously enjoys the snow!

Today was one of THOSE days.  I woke up sad and with a headache. I went out to discover that Derek was home from playing ball but his car wasn't.  A basketball buddy had driven him up the slippery hill.  Thankfully zoom meetings can be attended from home.  I ate breakfast, did Tai Chi warm ups and took Teddy out in the snow.  He really loves running, and putting his face in the snow to sniff.  I love making snow angels.  We got a bit snowy, but he was the only one with lots of snow stuck to him!  Even not feeling 100% I can appreciate a chance to make a snow angel and to watch a silly doggy have fun!

Later, while at an appointment, I got the chance to read the beginning of a mystery.  I don't know "who done it" yet.  Unfortunately it snowed quite a bit while we were gone and my van wasn't good at getting all of the way up the hill either.  Derek's car has been rescued but mine is parked at the city building awaiting a rescue.  I'm glad Jake got off work and was willing to skip his trip to the store and come get his stranded family members in the green truck (aka "The Beast).  I was hungry and my headache was back.  He got us home in no time!  Soon I was eating food, doing a puzzle, and feeling much better.

No comments: