Sunday, December 25, 2022

The Best Part of Christmas

 

I took zero pictures this
Christmas!
This one is of Brigham
taken by Tia
The part of this Christmas Day that I enjoyed the most was my two girls who still weren't feeling well somehow managing to find things to laugh about anyway.  They are so much fun!  I suspect that is one of my nephew Bryce's favorite things about coming here.  My girls can be pretty entertaining when they are together.  I suppose the whole family can be entertaining when we are together.

We also watched old recordings from our really old video camera.  It was funny to hear us all say awww so  many times as we watched a very little Jake walk, or a little Dan being a little disappointed when he didn't get any presents for Jake's birthday.  He had some good smiles and "moves"!

I enjoyed singing with a women's group and with the ward choir today too.  Singing on Christmas in praise of our Savior is one of my favorite things, even if church starts at 8:30 a.m. and I have practice before 8!

Another great part of Christmas was talking to Derek's Mom and mine, and talking to Tia and Brigham and Mike on video chat this evening.  They have stayed away due to sickness at our house, but eventually they will come and open their presents!

I hope you all have favorite things to remember as you reflect on your Christmas day!

No comments: