Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Joyful Scripture Reminders

For quite a while I have had my calendar pop up reminders during the day about Jesus love for me, and the grace He gives.  I decided to switch those out and have a scripture for each day of the week that pops up.  I figure if they pop up every week I am bound to memorize them, and they will also remind me of things I can do to contribute to the joy in my life.  So here they are -- plus an extra one:

With joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.  Isaiah 12:3

...men are that they might have joy.  2 Nephi 2:25

...call on the Lord thy God with supplication that you souls may be joyful.
D&C 136:29

...I will impart unto you my Spirit, which shall enlighten your mind, which shall fill your soul with joy.  D&C 11:13

My soul delights in the scriptures.  2 Nephi 4:15

For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea the song of the heart is a prayer unto me, and shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads. 
D&C 25:12

All thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the joy of thy children.  Isaiah 54:13

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.  Isaiah 54:10



No comments: