Thursday, January 16, 2020

Moments of Happy

Silly me with elephant on my way to St. George
Yesterday, as I drove home from physical therapy, I had one of those moments I love.  A moment of happy.  A moment of gratitude.  I love Utah.  I love the mountains.  I love it when the sun is shining and the air looks clear.  I love my family.  I have awesome friends.  It was one of those moments that was perfect just because I was feeling grateful.

Later, when I arrived from grocery shopping I was happy that Dan came out, without being asked, and helped unload the groceries. 

In the evening I had more moments of happy.  Happy that Derek got to come home on time.  Happy that I had this whole day to not use crutches once and could carry things without having to hop -- or put them in a bag.  Happy that I could begin the switch from Christmas decorations to winter decorations.  Happy that Jake hopped up and down off of the bar to get things off the cabinets so I didn't have to.  Happy that when we were tired of it we could stop and do a seemingly impossible puzzle -- and finish it!  YAY!
The almost impossible puzzle (I'm not sure why it was so hard -- but it was)
It's a crooked picture because I didn't bother to stand up when I took it :-)

I hope that in every single day you will have at least one moment that you can think of as a moment of happy!

No comments: