Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Fireworks!!!

This is some of my awesome family.  Dan is in the front and then Emma, Charlie and Seth
Jenny is in the blue coat, my Dad seems to not notice when it's cold, and Mom is wrapped in the flowery blanket.  Ray is standing next to Lori and Derek's head is poking out behind Charlie AND
Stephanie is back right.  We are sitting in front of Brian and Stephanie's house.

This picture had me thinking of my cousin Cristy who, if I remember right,
notices when grammar is incorrect.
Brian is standing in the road with Jeff and Owen huddled around the fireworks that haven't
been lit.  We are seeing the backs of Seth, Charlie, and Emma.
Our fireworks were good at emitting sparks, and we enjoyed cheering for them, and for the ones shooting into the sky behind us, lit by the neighbors.  We could also see big ones at a distance -- but not in this picture.  It was a happy 4th!

No comments: