Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Teddy Vs. Vacuums

Jake was at work so he couldn't snuggle Teddy while I vacuumed
and Dan was doing schoolwork, so I chose not to interrupt him.

 I think the funniest part of my day was when I was trying to use our little shop vac to vacuum up dust in the "wood room".  I know that Teddy attacks both of our regular vacuums, we assume to save us from that loud creature, but I was hoping he didn't have the same issue with the little shop vac.  He does.  Fortunately I find it funny that he is always so determined to bite the vacuum.  Mostly I just used a broom which he doesn't tackle, but when I used the little vacuum he diligently tried to bite the end while I tried to vacuum really fast while getting between him and the vacuum.  I didn't do a great vacuuming job, but the room is a LOT cleaner and Teddy had a little bit of fun in his day while giving me something to chuckle about.  
Teddy and I by the fire one morning.

No comments: