Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Moments in Time

For Christmas Derek got me a fairy garden kit.  I put it in the midst of the flowers I planted
and by the squash plants that eventually got huge and covered a lot of it.
Teddy got in the garden once and was like Godzilla in the city and so it got knocked over,
but that was easily corrected.

Bocce Ball!  Tia got this for Derek for Christmas.  I took this picture to send to her so she could see it was
getting used.  Teddy had to be reminded several times not to help out by chasing the balls!

After surgery, and after I was part of the way better, Derek took us all on an adventure.  We drove the Alpine Loop, and walked around Cascade Springs, and finally went to Bridal Veil Falls.  The boys and Derek hiked a ways up the falls.  Kayli stayed sitting with me.  I am thankful for that!

The 11 year old scouts they went to visit the fire department.
Dan is standing on the ambulance step wearing his Snoopy shirt.
Tia and Mike in South Carolina attending Stankapalooza (The Stankey family reunion)

Kayli went on a trip and it rained so hard she had to pull over.  Guess who is afraid of loud rain?

I think Teddy is a really, really, cute dog -- so naturally sometimes I just need to take his picture!

I got new glasses this summer.  I like them most of the time, but they fall off my nose fairly easy, especially in the heat!

Dan and Teddy.  Dan says that Teddy is one of his stress relievers.  Kayli reminds him that Teddy is her dog -- but she does share him with the rest of us.

No comments: