Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Parade of Homes ... or maybe Vehicles

Derek by a "toy" he'd like to try out.

Me by a truck Derek thought my brother Brian should maybe buy :-)
Derek and I toured quite a few homes.  Some were more like castles -- with ridiculous amounts of square footage and more entertainment options than a fancy hotel.  The picture with me in it was taken in a garage that could hold a LOT of cars.  The section you can see is only a small part of what was there!

My favorite home was in a 55+ neighborhood here in town.  It had plenty of square feet.  I thought it was beautiful.  I'll just post a couple of pictures from that house.



This bar was huge!  I think I would have to lie on it to wash the middle!
It is always fun to go see what other people have designed and built and to imagine living in those houses.  There are a lot of ideas we would like to implement in our own house someday.  I really enjoy looking, but at the end of the day, I am thankful to go back to my house, with my family, and my neighbors, and my stuff.  Recognizing what I have, and being grateful for it, is one of the keys to happiness for me!

No comments: