Monday, April 29, 2019

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Derek and I got to go to the tulip festival this year!  It was so beautiful, and though we got rained on a little, the weather was very pleasant.  I love being with Derek and so I had a lovely time.  Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.
I love the red flowers -- and the bush wasn't even pokey!

Derek in front of Jesus walking on water.  The statues were awesome -- and there were
a lot of them that I didn't take pictures of!

Derek by the statues representing the first vision (Joseph Smith seeing Jesus and Heavenly Father)

This is only half of the scene of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.
It's missing the half with Jesus!

Isn't this fun?

This is a long fountain made up of lots of things that look like bath tubs :-)

This doesn't come close to doing justice to the secret garden!

And neither does this, but it's better because Derek is in the garden!

Me and the awesome man made waterfall.  You can't even tell that the highway isn't very far away!

And of course, a crazy one of me.  This is what happens when someone points a camera
at me for too long.  Probably Derek knows I will start making faces after a while, and so he points the camera
at me for too long on purpose so he can get weird pictures!!
Ha ha ha!!

No comments: