Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Be Not Faithless But Believing

Brigham and one of his chickens.

Emily
When I see a child, it is especially easy for me to believe in God.

Having Faith in Jesus Christ is a choice.  Some days it may be an easy choice, and some days it can be hard.  It is especially hard if I can't see the purpose in a trial I have, or the trial a friend has, or the challenge a child has.  The good thing is, if I deliberately choose Jesus Christ in even the hardest times He is there with me.  He sends the Holy Ghost to comfort and guide me.  Sometimes He sends earthly angels, or heavenly ones.  Sometimes He gives a miracle, even if it is a different miracle than I was looking for.

Today is a good day for me.  It is beautiful outside and peaceful inside.  I have had time to write and sing and study.  Today faith in Jesus does not seem hard, but on days when it does I try to remember to "be not faithless but believing".  When I have made that choice during hard times, there has been comfort, and help, and hope, and even peace.

May you feel blessed today, and know that God loves you!

No comments: