Monday, January 28, 2019

Between Halloween and Christmas: Photos

J.D's Baptism Day

Trent and Michelle and Family

Sherie, Weston and Derek (who I believe was trying
to teach Weston how to be cool:  WORD!)
Amanda Wilcox -- home from her mission!

The traditional thankful turkey
Derek pretending to drink the rest of a
yucky tasting "healthy" drink he wanted
Kayli to drink.

We decorate for Christmas and get new stocking hangers!

Mike had been gone to Army training since July.
Tia moved back home in October.
Mike sent ger a really huge bouquet of roses.

This is the ward party Nativity program.  I spent a lot of time sewing cow and sheep hats.
Sister Allen helped tons, as did Teresa Pugmire and Robin Perkins. 
I am thankful for helpful, nice people.

I went on my second annual trip to Hobby Lobby with
Derek's cousin Melanie and bought the cone
that holds up all of the pine cones in my
kind of funny tree.

 We took a trip to the crowded Salt Lake City to see the
lights.  We took Dan's friend Jocelyn.  She is
always good company.

Pretty lights and one
of the nativities.

I don't know why we took this picture -- but we are cute -- of course.

On December 23rd Mike finally came home.
This picture was taken on Christmas Eve.

No comments: