Monday, January 28, 2019

Christmas 2018: Photos

Dan getting ready to
race up the stairs.
Mike, Tia, Sherie, Dan, Derek, Jake, Kayli

Mike and Tia looking at Teddy

Dan enjoying a new book.

Jake and his gifts.

Teddy gets a new toy.

Jake and Dan -- Opening gifts from siblings.

Tia and Kayli and Teddy

Dan loving on Kayli and Jake showing us a gift.

Derek on Christmas morning by his pile of gifts --
and mine (which are on the left)

Kayli hugs Eeyore.
Jake looks on.

My flying pig slippers from Tia and Mike

Jake in his Christmas Eve shirt
(breakfast theme)

Teddy has our back.  (Kayli dressed
him in an old reunion shirt).

Kayli, Mike, Dan, me, Tia, Jake

Derek and me putting our heads
together again.

My shirt from Kayli


Teddy and Jake and Dan

Jake and Teddy

Tris and Travis got to join us on the 26th.  Yay!!


This is Emma's dog -- a Golden Doodle named Sukie.
Emma and Kyle stopped by for a short visit on their way home
to Idaho.

The last week of December we (Derek, me, Jake and Dan) went to St. George to hear Porter talk before his mission.  I took a picture of these in case I wanted to make some myself.

No comments: