Friday, August 28, 2020

Mike Had a Birthday Shout Hooray!!!!

 Mike (my son-in-law) had a birthday the day after my Mom!  We didn't really get to celebrate until almost a week later -- but it's never too late to celebrate!  

I pulled out my cake decorating skills and made Mike a cake.  I tried an experiment of mixing vanilla and chocolate frosting for a swirl effect.  Mike wanted a piece with a rose.
Mike opening his presents while sitting next to Tia.
I like how he makes getting Mountain Dew look like the best gift ever.  I just wanted something to wrap his gift card with!

This exciting present was a remote control flying thing with motion sensors so it can be controlled with your hand.  It worked pretty well and Teddy wasn't allowed to catch it.
Mike with his cake and Connor looking on from the exercise bike.
Mike blowing out his candles.  He did not want trick ones.  And I really think sympathetic candle blowing is a thing.  I think I always capture other people who look like they are blowing too!

We are happy that Mike is in our family.  We love him.

No comments: