Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Dancing With Connor

Before Dan turned 14, Connor got married to Amanda!  They got married Friday August 28th at 2:00 p.m.  I haven't posted about it because I took exactly 0 pictures.  The photographer took so many I felt like I could just enjoy all of the moments.  The wedding itself was at the Payson Temple and, thanks to Covid, only 8 people were able to come support the groom with another 8 coming to support the bride.  This meant that Connor's Grandpa Christensen wasn't able to come and that made us sad -- but other than that it was a happy event and lots of pictures were taken with more people afterwards.  Grandpa Christensen was even in some, but not as many as he should have been because I forgot to tell him he was supposed to come!  Double sad!  We haven't gotten pictures back yet, but Kayli took a few pictures towards the end of the reception that was held later that evening.  

The first dance was Connor and me.  I had a good five minute warning, but who needs a warning to dance with their handsome boy while lots of people stare?  I just focused on Connor.  I enjoyed dancing with him.  He chose the song written by Michael Buble' for his son called Forever Now.  I'm glad Connor gave me the opportunity to spend time dancing with him at his reception!
This is a picture of one of the tables.  Amanda danced with her Dad after I danced with Connor -- but I don't have any pictures.
Finally, Amanda and Connor danced.  They cut the cake next and were very civilized and respectful while feeding it to one another.  Then we lit sparklers and they ran to their car while people driving by honked.  It was a beautiful day and we hope it will remembered by Connor and Amanda with happiness forever.

No comments: