Friday, April 1, 2022

Imagine: February's Report

Photo by Glen Carrie on Unsplash

 You don't actually have to imagine what my February report is.  I'll give it to you.  Imagine was the word I was to contemplate in February.  My goal was to have activities at the ready (for when people come over) and to try at least 4 new ones.  I was to use my imagination to create solutions to problems, and to make plans (for the yard / garden / blog / family / etc.).   Hmmmm.  I was always an ambitious goal maker!  So the report will really be me looking back at my calendar to see what I actually did and to use my imagination to find ways I may have actually accomplished at least some of my goal!

First, I imagine I at least considered trying four new activities -- but I didn't actually try any of the games or other activities I thought I might.  I did try having a snack out for a friend who was coming to do a craft with me.  I felt like that was a hospitality success for me since I usually wouldn't have thought of that.  Or, I would have over thought it until I didn't do it!  This isn't a big thing.  But perhaps without studying up and thinking about hospitality I wouldn't have done it.

Next.  To imagine solutions to problems you must first have some.  I am not going to report that I didn't have any.  That would be false.  I just used my imagination to forget them I guess!!

February was the month of all of the medical check ups.  I only cried at one and I imagined I could say what I wanted to say without doing that.  Epic fail!  February was also a month where I finally got a man that worked at Agape to smile at me.  Of course Agape is closed down now but it made my day that he smiled at me after all of my efforts to smile and say hello every time I saw him.  I was helping him that day and working together can make a big difference in how someone sees you.

So that is the February report now that it is April!  February was a mostly lovely month!

No comments: