As I was walking through my house this afternoon, I got the feeling that the tool above would be the most useful tool when my house has been invaded by THINGS. These THINGS come crawling out of all kinds of corners of the house and they even come in the doors -- in shopping bags! I could just rake all of the THINGS into a pile and then decide whether to
1. Chuck the whole pile of THINGS
2. Burn the pile of THINGS
3. Sort the pile and leave individual piles of THINGS in bedrooms
4. Pick all of my THINGS out of the pile and give away the rest.
5. Leave the pile of THINGS for a decoration.
6. Try to shove the pile of THINGS under the couch for dealing with later.
I'm going to have to design a handy plastic, no stratchy up the floors THINGS rake for indoor cleaning. Maybe it will be a big hit. I'll just have Walmart leave them in the middle of an isle where everyone walks and people are bound to compulsively put them in their cart. After all, we all know that the best way to solve the THING problem is to buy another tool or organizing gadget right? How do you manage the invasion of THINGS that come creeping out of closets and backpacks and grocery carts and do you ever get tired of all of those THINGS?