Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas (my latest song)

Google Image
Christmas
(to listen click here.)

Christmas makes me feel like all the good that I have known
All the love that I have felt
And the kindness I've been shown.

Christmas makes me think of all the sweet and joyous things
Like a baby's dimpled smile
Or a happy voice that sings.

Christmas touches something that is deep inside my heart
With the treasured Christmas story
And all those who played a part.

Christmas helps remind me of the things I want to know
There is hope for us each day
And Christ's love helps us to grow.

So I'll sing a song of Christmas with a smile upon my face
And will feel the joy of Christmas
As I go from place to place.

Sing out with love and joy and peace and laughter!
Sing out knowing there's happily ever after!
Sing out because the King of Kings came down to give us joy,
And for hope brought to the world by a tiny baby boy.

No comments: