Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy 33rd Anniversary to Derek and Me!

 Our anniversary is in May like Derek's birthday and, like Derek's birthday, it has already passed by.  It was on the 11th.  We celebrated on Friday afternoon and enjoyed eating lunch in the car, going to the conservation garden in West Jordan.  We then went a few other random places and out to eat.  I love my dates with Derek!

We found a trail to hike on somewhere.  It was my favorite part of our adventure.

Derek and I are standing on the bridge below when I took this picture.  It's just a little hard to tell and the bridge was over a dry river bed.





Did you know that it's kind of hard to find cacti to buy that are like these that will grow outside in our part of Utah?  There are plenty we can grow indoors but it's a little more rare to find these.

This is a little over 28 years ago with our first two girls.  
Time really goes by quickly.


No comments: