Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The Grouch Returns!
Other thankful items:
1. Erin chatted with me on the phone on Sunday which was a very happy thing for me.
2. I don't have any cavities.
3. It turns out that Tia's cavity wasn't really a cavity, it was "calcium buildup" and that saves me money and her some pain.
4. Angela watched Dan for me and even fed him lunch while I reclined in the dentist chair.
5. I have amazingly musical friends that I got to practice songs with last night and that was fun.
6. Derek had pity on me this morning and shoveled our surprisingly large amount of snow (it was supposed to be just a little on the valley floor - not about 6 inches!). That snow was heavy and I was hungry.
7. Tia's new phone took a dunking but it appears to be making a recovery. It's sitting in a bag of rice.
8. I have had a great primary team teacher for two years. (I'm still working on being thankful that she has a different church job now and I'm on my own). I had a different great team teacher before and hopefully I will again.
9. I'm almost done sending out my Christmas letters and I've gotten more in the mail.
10. Trisa gets to come to the Christmas party on Saturday. Hooray!