Friday, January 22, 2016

2016 Car Show!

Last year we missed the car show.  I seem to remember it being a bit of a grumpy day.  This year Derek and Kayli and I made it, and had a good time.

Derek and Kayli in a Corvette

I had to take a turn too!

Derek and Kayli on the really huge Maverik truck.

My cheesy grin by the Acura TLX I liked.

Kayli is always trying to dodge a picture -- she is not happy I was taking another one.
This is her in a jeep.

I had such a cheesy grin in the first picture that I was laughing about it, and Kayli caught that.
I loved the green Honda HRV.

Here's a fine picture of the whole car.

You know, when you get close enough to get a good picture of the person, you can't really tell what vehicle they are in.
This is obviously a yellow one.  No.  Maybe this was the greenish colored one that Kayli liked.

I just really like the look of this one.  I probably would hate driving it because its nose is long
but it looks fun.
I always think the car show is cold, so I was prepared.  I wore three shirts and my coat and was just right.  Kayli and Derek each wore a tee shirt and a light jacket and were fine.  It seems my internal heater doesn't work as well as theirs.  Derek and Kayli were both good company, and we saw lots of nice cars.  Connor opted out.  He so enjoyed seeing and hugging the cars last time that I was surprised, but I guess he had other things he wanted to do instead on his day off of school.

No comments: