Friday, September 21, 2018

The Bean Museum at BYU

Brian and Stephanie came with their kids for a day after the reunion and we went on an adventure with them to the Bean Museum.  Unfortunately, I took no pictures with people in them.  Here's what I did take pictures of.
This was in the gift shop.  I took a picture of the elephant for my friend Shellie, who loves elephants.

I sent this picture to Kayli because I thought she would like these.
I was right!  I think she called them her "Spirit Animals"
She has several spirit animals.

Perhaps I'm fascinated with the violent animal displays!

This is the national bird of Finland so I took a picture of it and sent it to Derek.
So, I didn't take any picture with people in them, but I took a few pictures for people!  It was fun to have Brian and Stephanie here for a little while.  We are happy for any time we get to spend with them!

No comments: