Friday, September 21, 2018

Trip to Capitol Reef National Park

A week after Tia got married we took Jake, Dan, Kayli, and Kayli's friend Maddie to Capitol Reef National Park.  It wasn't a long trip.  We went on a Friday and stayed in a hotel, where we went swimming, and Saturday we went to the national park to hike.  I was still having radiation treatments and so we didn't do any really long hikes and there was one section the rest of the group climbed up while I waited at the bottom.  The weather was beautiful for hiking, and the company was great!


Derek
Derek and Kayli



Maddie, Jake and the deer.

My radiation Dr. told me about
a vine at this park that you could
climb on.  It was damaged and is
fenced in so it can recover.
Derek and a nice smelling
flowering bush.


Dan

Derek, Jake, Kayli, Maddie, Dan

Derek, Jake, Kayli, Dan, and me (Sherie)

Dan and Derek



The Canyon

No comments: