Thursday, October 27, 2022

A Chat With A Friend

Brigham is 1 today!
This picture was last night when I was watching him
and he really wanted to open his Dad's
present.  Silly boy.  He had LOTS of his own!

 Today I got to go visit a friend that I haven't seen for a few months.  What a joy to have a good friend to talk to!  We talked about a few different things but always seemed to come back to the gift of a Savior who knows us and loves us.  We do not belong to the same church but many of our beliefs are the same since they are centered on Christ. This visit made for a beautiful morning / early afternoon and later today I will have the joy of visiting my Mom and Sisters at our second annual ladies retreat!  I am so glad they are all coming!  Having people in my life who love me and care about how I am doing and who even WANT to spend time with me is truly a gift!

No comments: