Monday, October 31, 2022

Pita Pizzas and a Puzzle

 

This is the puzzle we finished yesterday.  Today's puzzle is Noah's Ark.

This is Inigo Montoya and Wesley (The Dread Pirate Roberts)
Also known as Trisa and her friend Ashley

Happy Halloween!  Today started super early with a trip down the hill to the high school with Dan for his first drivers ed class.  So early!!!!  When I picked him up he talked and talked all about it all of the way home!  He seemed to have a good early morning.  This evening Dan answered the door for the trick or treaters which freed the rest of us to do what we wanted.  He likes handing out candy.

Out of the whole day, my favorite thing was Derek coming home early.  We made ourselves some pita pizza while silly Halloween specials were on television and Derek helped me start a puzzle I had found the edges for.  It is a puzzle we used to own but lost pieces to and so I got a "new" one at D.I.. It was a puzzle Derek liked better than most.  We are trying to see if this one happens to have all of the pieces.  I like doing things with Derek and I appreciated him working on the puzzle with me even though I know that doing puzzles isn't his favorite.  But I am!  

No comments: