Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Tia Turns 27!

On April 5th we had a birthday celebration for Tia.  On the 6th she actually had her birthday.  I did not end up with all of the pictures since I didn't take them all -- but I have some!
Tia with her first present.

I've never seen anyone so happy to get exercise bands before!

Tia is opening a picture of her present.  It arrived on her birthday and Jake and I took it to her on the day after her birthday.

Kayli really wanted Tia to have a way to play the piano and so we got her a full length keyboard.  She can turn it down if other people will be bothered, or she can put on headphones.  I love that my girls play the piano and enjoy it!
Tia is beautiful and fun and kind.  We are very thankful for her in our family.  She is creative, and smart, and has a contagious laugh which she uses often.  Happy Birthday to Tia!

No comments: