Wednesday, March 25, 2020

To Stop -- Or Not To Stop

This morning I left the boys getting ready to work on schoolwork, and Derek having a meeting via some sort of technology, and I went to physical therapy.  I've had a good week, and so the physical therapist added one more exercise, and had me do some of the ones I already have, and then I was done -- 20 minutes earlier than usual.  I hurried and changed and headed south, towards home. 

I wanted to go to the North antique store in Springville that I hadn't seen with Shannon, but I also don't want to make the risk to my family members or anyone else any higher.  I debated, but decided that  there probably wouldn't be many people there, and I could run through kind of fast.  So, that's what I did.  There was exactly one other shopper and so I tried to not be in the same aisle as him.  I took exactly two pictures which I will add and explain.
I took a picture of this chair because of the year on it.  That is the year of my birth.  So this antique is my age.

I took a picture of this because of the cloth covering the seat.  When I was twelve my Mom was going to teach me how to sew and so she let me pick some cloth.  I'm pretty sure it was just like that cloth above.  It was NOT fun to try to add a ruffle to that skirt!

No comments: